Friday, August 17, 2012

bangarang

I told myself I had to write, so I am writing.  Ummm, what?

I just had Bobby shave off a piece of the side of my hair.  I love it.  I can hide it if I want, or show it off, but either way I love it.  There are a bunch of other girls with undercuts at the faire so I finally went ahead and did it.

I am liking New York so far, the show is awesome.  I am making so much money!!!  I love love love working at the Cappucino Inn.  All day I just write on cups and hand drinks to people.  Sometimes they want the drinks to be complicated, but I don't have to make the drinks so I don't mind.  I get as many free drinks all day as I want, and people tip really well.

I have yet to make it into the city, but I'm planning on going next week.  I can't wait to see my paaaaalllsssss.  Usually I go to NYC at least twice a year, for new year's and my birthday.  Obviously I couldn't make it for my birthday as I was in Colorado, but this'll make up for it.

I've been feeling pretty loner-ish at this show.  I only hang out with one group of people, and then only a few nights a week.  I kind of feel like I don't fit in and that only a few of them actually like me, but that might be because I'm so quiet that I probably seem a bit snooty.  It doesn't really matter though, because my attitude towards everything lately has been 'OH WELL WHO CARES.'  I think I am just building a shell against the severely annoying random things that happen to me almost every day.  For instance, today I went to get some food and I had to go inside to use the bathroom, and walked right into a nightmare where there were kids screaming and moms screaming at the kids, every cashier was a thousand years old and moving at a snail's pace, the thousand year old cashier looked at me like I was crazy when i asked him to put mustard on my burger and just sneered, "we don't have mustard.  but I can give you a mustard packet."  and then never gave me a mustard packet.  That sort of thing.  Oh also I was severely hungover.    Anyway, when these things happen, I just scream OH WELL WHO CARES at the problem until I really don't care.

Another annoying thing is that I feel like I have no one to talk to, or no one is ever responding to me when I try to talk to them.  I just got a new phone and I'm so lonely here that I try to text my friends back home or elsewhere and just....silence.  WHAT THE FUCK, GUYS?  I can't feel oh well who cares about it because i DO care that I feel totally alone and abandoned.  I could always just go and be more social here, but sometimes it's too hard (TWSS).

Whatever.  I'll navigate around my feelings/lack of feelings and the road leads me home next, anyway.  That is sad too because my parents had to put down my dog a couple months ago, and I didn't get to really say goodbye to her.  I don't think I mentioned that on here...but yeah.  It was a tragedy.

Don't even get me started on the internet situation in this location.  It is bonkers.  Anyway.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling that way. Your room is ready. You can come home whenever you want. I don't like to hear that my daughter is lonely. You have family you can talk to. Remember that. I'm sorry about Layla. But it was for tje best. The new puppy is doing great. Although if you asked Willow that wouldn't be the case. Love you.

    ReplyDelete