Monday, April 23, 2012

I made friends with a tiny dinosaur

Finally, a weekend that was sunny both days!  Sunday was still slooooow, and my blood sugar was at an all time low, all day, no matter how much I ate or drank or took energy shots.  I just could not be energetic or enthusiastic about anything.  It all started because I spilled toothpaste on my only bodice.  We managed to kind of get it out but I still need to take it to the dry cleaner's.  I've had it for a year and it's never been washed so it needs to go anyway.  I'm getting a new bodice next week, she's making it especially for me out of this fabric that I love and goes perfectly with the rest of my outfit, so that's exciting.  CLOTHES!  more appropriately, garb, but I HATE calling my faire clothes Garb, it's so...I don't know.  It just makes my skin crawl.  so, CLOTHES!

There's nothing much new to report.  I really love the people I've been hanging out with, they're all good kids and they UNDERSTAND MY SENSE OF HUMOR which is something I never really found in Arizona.  They were in Arizona, too, but we didn't really hang out there.

This is my favorite faire I've done so far.  It's not strict like the other two I've done which are both owned by the same guy.  I'm working with 2 girls who I love and who are silly like me and who both like drinking as much as I do.  I'm never lonely, but when I want to be alone my friends know to let me have my alone time.  Oh, and I got a raise!

Did you know that there are 6 separate magazines all dedicated to the Civil War?  At this bookshop/cafe I'm in, there's a section of magazines dedicated to war stuff and I've counted at least 6 so far, JUST about the civil war.  IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY?  There's also one about the Wild West, Cowboys& Indians, Western Art Collector, Art of the West, Southwestern Art, etc.  There's a magazine called Warbird, and another magazine called WarbirdS.  :|  the insanity!  There's also one called Gothic Beauty, but I can't see the cover so I don't know what it's really about.  It's in with the tattoo magazines and High Times and other marijuana-centric magazines, so it might just be pictures of "goth" girls with tattoos.  I could just get up and look, but there's a fence in between me and the magazines and I'm lazy.

Didn't you love this interesting entry about hating words and my friends and all the magazines I can look at?  I guess it's a good thing that shit isn't going down and I'm just living my life like normal.

Oh, I have a new roommate.  She is a GIGANTIC spider, like, larger than a quarter.  She has spun a web in between the top of my tent and the rain fly, and since she's moved in, I haven't seen a single flying bug inside my tent, so I'm letting her stay.  As long as she isn't actually INSIDE the tent it's fine.  I named her Spinderella.

No comments:

Post a Comment